Let's talk about guaranteed stateroom and luggage tags...

Briton

Ok,

So we have a guaranteed stateroom. Don't know which one it will be yet, obviously.

Will we have that information before we arrive at the port so we know what numbers to write on our luggage tags? (we're doing electronic, no doc dance this time). :D

Anyone?

TIA,

Jim

When we booked using a guarantee, we were assigned a stateroom prior to the cruise (as viewed on the website). I suppose RCCL would be within their rights to change it right up to the end, but they didn't.

Chances are you will have your stateroom assignment before you sail. If you haven't already, I would start checking the RCI website periodically. I booked on 9/24/08 for my April cruise and have already been assigned a stateroom.

I just booked my first guarenteed stateroom a few days ago. It is my understanding the fast way to find out your room number is to register an account on RCCL's website and register your cruise (with the booking number). Your room number will post as soon as it is assigned. Most people find out their room a few weeks out. Lets hope it works this way!

I booked a guaranteed stateroom and paid in full. My cabin assignment show up on RCI website within a few hours after full payment.

I didn't like being assigned to a connecting cabin so I called RCI and they switched me to a non-connecting cabin. They made a fuss about that's why you get when you booked a guaranteed etc...you agreed to this etc..but I insisted I wanted more privacy being that we are a couple;)

Archived