Halloween on the ship

Tried to search this but came up with nothing. Has anyone spent Halloween on a ship? We will be on Mariner and I was wondering if anything is done differently because of Halloween. I think it will be formal night so I'm guessing there won't be any Halloween 'costumes' in the dining room. Do people dress crazy during the day or after dinner? Just wondering if we should pack something for Halloween. Thank you for any replies.

Tried to search this but came up with nothing. Has anyone spent Halloween on a ship? We will be on Mariner and I was wondering if anything is done differently because of Halloween. I think it will be formal night so I'm guessing there won't be any Halloween 'costumes' in the dining room. Do people dress crazy during the day or after dinner? Just wondering if we should pack something for Halloween. Thank you for any replies.

We were on the Mariner last year and are on her again this year for Halloween. (Come check out the thread on the roll calls.)

We are planning to bring costumes again this year. Fri. is normally the formal night but they are moving it because of Halloween. So bring your cosutmes and have fun!

We were on the Mariner last year and are on her again this year for Halloween. (Come check out the thread on the roll calls.)

We are planning to bring costumes again this year. Fri. is normally the formal night but they are moving it because of Halloween. So bring your cosutmes and have fun!

Do you know what night they moved formal night to? Thanks.

I'll be sailing this Halloween on the Liberty. I looked on royal's website and this is what I found.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/holidaysOnboard/home.do;jsessionid=0000zswwCMFEfU9LsHSPF0sYNn3:12hdhu93n?cS=NAVBAR

It sounds like they have a lot of things going on.

Ok for some reason this link won't go where I want it to. When you got to the Royal website, click on plan a cruise. There should be a link to holidays onboard. Then click on fall and click on Halloween.

I'll be sailing this Halloween on the Liberty. I looked on royal's website and this is what I found.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/holidaysOnboard/home.do;jsessionid=0000zswwCMFEfU9LsHSPF0sYNn3:12hdhu93n?cS=NAVBAR

Ok for some reason this link won't go where I want it to. When you got to the Royal website, click on plan a cruise. There should be a link to holidays onboard. Then click on fall and click on Halloween.

Does anyone know what they consider Halloween? Our cruise is from 10-27-10/30. Anyone know?

I was wondering this too. My boyfriend and I will also be on the Mariner during Halloween. We went looking at pre-made costumes last weekend. It seems the only ones they make for women anymore are trampy. (ie. the naughty nurse) I'm not keen on dressing like trash, especially around families and children. Is this going to be the norm?

We were on the Mariner last year with Deb and Jerry (JDKEY). My wife and I dressed up and had a blast. They let you parade down the promenade. You should dress up and have fun.

Hey Deb, I guess we all will be on the Freedom next year during Halloween. Tell Jerry not to bring that chicken next year.:D

I was wondering this too. My boyfriend and I will also be on the Mariner during Halloween. We went looking at pre-made costumes last weekend. It seems the only ones they make for women anymore are trampy. (ie. the naughty nurse) I'm not keen on dressing like trash, especially around families and children. Is this going to be the norm?

It's true!!! Men get actual costumes... women get to look like sluts for halloween. Bluh and dull.

Thank you panther pink. It sounds like a lot of fun. We will have our three grandchildren with us as well, ages 26 months and 21 months (twins)

Happy Cruising!

I was on a Mariner Halloween cruise in 06.......it was formal night........and they gave you the option to dress formal or wear a costume to dinner...............weird,huh??

They had all sorts of costumes,from naughty ones(but not XXX) to cute ones.........

first they had a kids costume parade......then a RCCL one with the crew dressed up followed by the adults in costumes............

They had a costume contest for the adults in one of the lounges.........

The ship was decorated with all sorts of jack o'laterns(remember how good they carve fruit....well, the pumpkins are amazing)...........

Halloween on a ship is loads of fun............

Aquaman............I dont think they will have anything for Halloween on our cruise since we get off the ship on Halloween morning.........cuz then they do have the Bud Light cruise going so maybe they'll do something that night.............just my opinion,but thats what I think...

we were on liberty last year for halloween and costumes were encouraged at dinner ( it was a formal nite, so Tigger wore a tie)

big parade down promanade, and party on lido after with contest.

there were hundreds in costumes!

we go on a halloween cruise every year!

major fun

Archived