Silver Moon Tour time

rrshinn

We're booked on the Silver Moon and were told to meet at 0900 in the cruise terminal. We're arriving on the Serenade in January, will the ship be on port time?

Not sure what the scheduled time of arrival for your ship is, but I can set your mind at ease somewhat.

Our ship arrived late a year or so ago. The moment we could disembark we headed straight to the Silver Moon check in on the other side of the cruise terminal. We were about 45 minutes late for the start of the tour.

They waited for us knowing what ship we were arriving on. Then we were given the option. They would pay the taxi to have us meet with the catamaran down the coast, where they would send in the dingy to pick us up, OR they would give us a refund.

We chose to play catch up and still had a great day.

And always keep in mind, it takes about 15 minutes to get from your ship to the check in counter for the Silver Moon.

We're booked on the Silver Moon and were told to meet at 0900 in the cruise terminal. We're arriving on the Serenade in January, will the ship be on port time?

Barbados, and all of the ports on your itinerary, are in the same time zone. http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz012.php Daylight saving time is not observed in Puerto Rico or any of the islands on your itinerary.

Your ship is supposed to arrive in Barbados at 7 AM.

Enjoy

Barbados, and all of the ports on your itinerary, are in the same time zone. http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz012.php Daylight saving time is not observed in Puerto Rico or any of the islands on your itinerary.

Your ship is supposed to arrive in Barbados at 7 AM.

Enjoy

I am LOL at myself, I totally read that question incorrectly, I read it as will the ship arrive in PORT on TIME, not what is port time. My apology! :o :o

Archived