Money Bra

BrooksFam

I must admit this isn't for a cruise, but rather a school trip to Italy. I know of this site from my past cruise and I found it very very useful.

Does anyone know where I can buy a money bra? One of those bras that has a little holder for money? I'm going to Italy and they seem to have a lot of pickpocketers over there.

I would buy a money belt as they are much more common, but I can't stand to wear belts.

Thanks a lot!

Laura.

I must admit this isn't for a cruise, but rather a school trip to Italy. I know of this site from my past cruise and I found it very very useful.

Does anyone know where I can buy a money bra? One of those bras that has a little holder for money? I'm going to Italy and they seem to have a lot of pickpocketers over there.

I would buy a money belt as they are much more common, but I can't stand to wear belts.

Thanks a lot!

Laura.

LOL, never heard of an actual money bra, but I have been know to put money in my bra. :p

Just don't take all of your cash ashore with you! Although, extra "stuffing" in my bra wouldn't be a bad thing!

The only problem is its a school trip (i'm 16) and we're traveling all over Italy. So a different hotel each night with luggage in our coach bus.

Smart girl!:D

I wore the personal bra stash (different brand but same thing). Mine had snaps to secure the ribbon to the bra but I also used safety pins to be sure it held. This was a very convenient way of carrying money, credit cards and my SeaPass; if I needed anything I just pulled the "Stash" up whereas the hidden pockets in the bra would be harder and more awkward to access.

Kathy

Archived