When is best time for a Disney Cruise?

MOTHEROFONE

We have been on the Magic and Wonder. We did the 7 day Magic Crusie to the W Carribbean and had a great time. We did it in late Oct. We love Haloween and did WDW for 2 days prior. We did a hotel only at POP century for $70 and did just the Haloween Tickets and did the water park at Blizard Beach and left WDW by 1030am and were on the ship by noon. The weather was nice most of the time. Really enjoyed the trip. We did the Wonder in late Feb also had a good time but the water was too cold in Feb for us to get in the water at Castaway Key. Never fely crowded.

Lexi

We are thinking of booking Disney Cruise but I am not sure when we should go? I would like to go when there a little less of crowd. Does that exist on the Disney Cruise?:p Any suggestions....Thanks in Advance.

If kids are not an issue, my DH and I (who have no children), have gone on 4 DCL cruises. We like May and October the best. Early May, before school is out and October b/c it's still warm in the Carribean. We even had to work around Hurricane Wilma, and our trip was wonderful.

You generally get lower fares at this time of year.

For what it's worth- we went on a cruise in the middle of July and we were told we have over 1,000 kids on board--- and we hadn't noticed! Disney is the pro of people moving!

Anytime you can afford it!!

lol

I have always sailed in October. Still pricey but, not as bad, as it is hurricane season.

I am not married, no children, traveled with family. Honestly, even though it is a Disney cruise, I did not feel that there was an overwhelming number of children onboard.

Happy Sailing!:D

we are going next sept 19-26 western caribbean and the price is way cheaper than any other time i have found. We went in june of 07 and paid the same thing for a 3 night that i paid for the 7 night in sept. Good Luck

I have gone on three Disney Cruises, November will be my family's fourth.

Four day Wonder in June

Seven day Magic in September

Seven day Magic in June

and now next month four day wonder.

June was nice, but way more expensive. September was wonderful, better price, ship seemed less crowded overall.

However, I am a firm believer, anytime I can get on a Disney ship is a great time to go!

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. Unless you are looking for a specific event on board like holidays, or a reduced rate, anytime is a good time for a Disney Cruise. Research them a little bit though as the itinerary can change from month to month. IE Magic does 7 days , but this year there was an added 5 day with double stops at CC. That was only one sailing.Or she might be on the west coast or doing European.

Archived