Fun things for Singles??

karkee07

So I am cruising with my family in Jan 09. Origanlly my boyfriend of a year and a half was going with us, but we broke up a few weeks ago :( .

I am still pumped for the cruise and I cannot wait. What will be some good, fun things for a single 20 year old to do so that I don't have to hang out with my parents and brother and his gf the entire time? I normally just kind of wonder the ship, but what are some great activites for younger adults?

First of all when you pack, make sure to get as much alcohol in your suitcase as possible, even if you don't drink. You being a 20 yr old makes it all the more fun. When you get on board the first night you should run up and down the hall ways screaming and bumping into doors. People love that!! Then.........the first morning grab a few books and some towels and put them on deck chairs around the pool, and leave them all day. Again, people love that kind of jocularity.

No, seriously, you seem to be somewhat out going or you wouldn't have posted here. There really are tons of things to do, and generally alot of people your age as well. My daughter is a little younger than you, but by the second day she was hanging out with a group of about 20. I rarely saw her until curfew. She actually cried the last night because it was over You will have no problem finding fun. Be safe.

There are meet and greets for singles throughout the cruise, especially on the first night. I always saw the younger adult crowd hanging at the pool bar and the dancing club at night. If you are outgoing, you will have no problems making friends.

Enjoy the cruise! You will love it! I went on a cruise with my mom after my breakup from a 1.5 year relationship too. It was very liberating and the perfect thing to get me back to myself :)

Have fun. :)

Archived