Any Pacific Dawn ceramic ships in stock yet?

For those who have returned from the Pacific Dawn in the last few weeks, did you notice if they stocked any souvenir ceramic Pacific Dawn ships in Signatures Collection??? They weren't available during voyage W826 & I was told they were getting more on board on the morning of our arrival back into Sydney on 23 Sept.

I have read in some other posts that they weren't available on the next cruise either so I was wondering whether those who returned last week saw any during their cruise. My friend rang P&O direct to see whether she could purchase direct from P&O, but they said 'no' & that the ships had to be purchased in international waters.

SonyaC, who is cruising in just under 3 weeks, has kindly offered to get me one when she goes, but I'm wondering whether they'll be any to buy.

Thanks,

PAC:o

There wasnt any on the 3rd of October cruise. Plenty of Pacific Sky ones though

Didn't see Pacific Sky ones (wish I had) only Pacific Star ones. We already have the Dawn and Star ones but daughter wanted one and they said they don't know when they will be in stock again (23rd Sept cruise). I need a Pacific Sun one now.:)

Didn't see Pacific Sky ones (wish I had) only Pacific Star ones. We already have the Dawn and Star ones but daughter wanted one and they said they don't know when they will be in stock again (23rd Sept cruise). I need a Pacific Sun one now.:)

Opps sorry for the misinformation.

It is actually the Pacific Star not the Sky, I just went to check.

I do have a spare Pacific Star one though.

I was going to offer it to you so luckily I checked before I got your hopes up.

Sorry again

Let me get this straight, Karon. Are these your purchases from the sale that was on our cruise last week?

The very same one where you saw me near the sale tables and said - "It's just a waste of money". ???

:p :p :p

I didn't buy anything from the sale tables this time. When I was packing for the cruise a couple of weeks ago, I found a P&O plastic bag full of the last 'sale items' from November 2007 on the Pacific Dawn.

Clearly they were not essential items and were truly a waste of money since they sat in their plastic shopping bag for 11 months and never saw the light of day. ;) :D

Let me get this straight, Karon. Are these your purchases from the sale that was on our cruise last week?

The very same one where you saw me near the sale tables and said - "It's just a waste of money". ???

I didn't buy anything from the sale tables this time. When I was packing for the cruise a couple of weeks ago, I found a P&O plastic bag full of the last 'sale items' from November 2007 on the Pacific Dawn.

Clearly they were not essential items and were truly a waste of money since they sat in their plastic shopping bag for 11 months and never saw the light of day. ;) :D

Couldn't agree with you more Brushtail! My son bought the Pacific Star ceramic ship (it was only $2.50), he said it was better than no ship souvenir. I stood back & watched crazed women pushing each other out of the way over some watch/bracelet/necklace sets - it was bedlam!!! On 'sale' they were around $40 each set, but I know I can get them where I live anywhere between $10-$20 tops. And they looked so kitsch!

In general I found there wasn't much Pacific Dawn memorabilia ... no nice magnets of the ship, nor keyrings.

PAC:)

Couldn't agree with you more Brushtail! My son bought the Pacific Star ceramic ship (it was only $2.50), he said it was better than no ship souvenir. I stood back & watched crazed women pushing each other out of the way over some watch/bracelet/necklace sets - it was bedlam!!! On 'sale' they were around $40 each set, but I know I can get them where I live anywhere between $10-$20 tops. And they looked so kitsch!

In general I found there wasn't much Pacific Dawn memorabilia ... no nice magnets of the ship, nor keyrings.

The range of Pacific Dawn was pathetic. I wanted a Pacific Dawn cap to go with my Sky, Sun & Star ones..... none. We wantd a Pacific Dawn fridge magnet to go with the others.... none -infact I don't think there were even any gernic P&O ones. We did get a Regal Princess magnet at the clearance sale - only because it at least had a picture of the ship on it.

The few things that did say Pacific Dawn actually had ships that looked like the newer Princess ships on them.

Seems we are being progessively "Princessed" on P&O.

Kym

Yep the very same table.

And yes I still stand by what I said it was a waste of time.

My son has the ships from our other cruises and wanted to get a Pacifc Dawn one but none for sale so I bought him a Pacific star one plus a spare seeing as they were only $2

You were robbed then as on our cruise those sets were $20 each or 2 for $30.

They are on every cruise, even the airport had the bijou terner shop that had everything $20.

You were robbed then as on our cruise those sets were $20 each or 2 for $30.

They are on every cruise, even the airport had the bijou terner shop that had everything $20.

I wasn't robbed ... all the women grabbing for them were! Perhaps prices vary with each cruise ... you said you got the Pacific Star for $2, my son paid $2.50 ... maybe depends on how much stock they have?

Archived