Fantasy or Fascination

pylant

Well, does it matter that one leaves from Florida and one from New Orleans?

They are sister ships and identical except for decor, the Fantasy has just recently had the Evolutions of Fun upgrades though. That includes a new water park area, and redesigned main pool area.

Either way, both ships should provide you with lots of fun. The Fascination currently has a stop at Half Moon Cay which is their private island. It is supposed to be wonderful.

Read the recent review on the Fantasy. It seems like they did a fabulous job during the recent rennovation.

With that said, I would sail on either one in a heartbeat. The Fantasy because it has the Evolutions of Fun upgrade and the Fascination because I've sailed on her 3 times and I've loved it every single time.

you can do like DW and I are going to do...

AND SAIL ON BOTH!!

Fantasay goes to Cozumel and Progresso for a nice western 5 day trip..

Fascination has several options, but we are going to do the Key West and Nassau 5-day because we love to go to both ports...

Fantasy has had the full EOF upgrade, while Fascination is about half way done (rooms have been redecorated but no slides or Lido deck upgrades..)

Fantasy because (once they get the renovations completed)...it will have more to offer than the Fascination (who have not had the EOV done yet).

The biggest draw on the Fantasy for adults will be the Adult Serenity Deck!

Archived