CARNIVAL CRUISE VETERANS ~~ NEED a COMPARISON on Each Ship

Sandytoes

It is hard for me to rank, lets say, the Destiny... I was on her almost 10 years ago... and I am sure it is much different now.

That being said.... we loved the Legend in 2005 - Best Service Ever.

We also loved the Liberty this past February, best overall cruising experience.

Catrin

I really agree that the Pride was one the better ship that I have sailed the Spirit runs a close second with Freedom running third.

The Pride has a better Itinerary, the Spirit stopped in Manzinillo that did not impress me Hope this helps.:)

Wow... that would take way too long :p LOL

Everyone has different interests, likes, dislikes... You really need to decide where you are cruising from and narrow down the ship... then, do you care about itinerary? Then, when you get the narrowed down choices, go to Carnival.com and look at the layouts, design, etc. search this board for info and reviews and see what hits you. I love all the ships I have been on... all for very different reasons :) Good luck!

Well, it is really hard to try to rank the carnival ships because there are so many leaving from so many different home ports. I have been on the Glory, Conquest, Holiday, Splendor and soon to be Destiny. I would say the Splendor is #1 followed by the Conquest #2 then Glory #3, keep in mind these 2 ships are VERY similar. #4 would be Holiday....I hope I will be able to put the Destiny somewhere in the top 2.

Archived