Little Magens Bay

premiumrican

I tried to narrow that search down for you, but got a message saying that it was temporarily down. :(

There have been numerous posts here bout Little Magen's.

Here's what I found on the Virgin Islands Now site:

Little Magens is actually part of Magens Bay. On the right along the Peterborg Peninsula, which frames Magens Bay, are a few little sandy coves, the largest is called Little Magens. There is no parking and no road. To access the little beach you must start at Magens Bay. Facing the water at Magens Bay, head right along the beach until you get to the end of the beach and then walk along the rocky shoreline. Little Magens is a pretty beach and is often sparsely populated. Nude bathing is overlooked at Little Magens, but be aware that public nudity, including at beaches, is illegal in the Virgin Islands.

I have heard there is a little Magens Bay, where exactly is it and what is it like? Can't seem to find anything on the search feature, only get Magens bay results. From what I have heard it is very secluded.

I have been to Little Magens many times and it is pretty easy to get to. It is pretty secluded and a small beach but really, really nice. I would recommend it. I plan on going over to it next week when Mariner of the Seas stops there. Email me if you have any questions.

Archived