NCL Pearl Question; Italian and Tapas Free or Not??

hammsz

I have gotten different answers. Please update me. I have a bet that they are my wife think they are not.

You are half right. Italian is not free. The Tapas is free. Now keep in in mind tapas are snacks served at the bar in Mombos Latin Restaurant which is not free

A year ago we sailed on NCL Pearl and the Tex Mex/Latin restaurant and the Italian were both free. I think NCL saw an opportunity to increase revenue and added them to the list of paying restaurants.

I think the only nonpaying venues are the two main dining rooms and the Blue Lagoon (fast food like chicken wings, fried rice, lomein, burgers, fish & chips). It is open 24 hours, which is nice for a late night snack or lunch.

You are half right. Italian is not free. The Tapas is free. Now keep in in mind tapas are snacks served at the bar in Mombos Latin Restaurant which is not free

Although they are snacks, we have made entire meals out of them, only to grab a snack late in the evening.

Nita

Archived