? re. Liberty itinerary that sailed 10/18/08

buddyjo143

Our friends sailed on the Liberty yesterday out of Miami. Can someone tell me what their itinerary is?

I looked on the Carnival website and the eastern leg says they have a sea day followed by San Juan, St. Thomas and St. Maarten followed by two more sea days.

My friend, however, said they were going to Half Moon Cay, San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk. Could he have been way off? Did they change the itinerary for the upcoming cruises? Just wonder where they are right now and feeling very jealous. :p

The Liberty is in Half Moon Cay today (where I would like to be), and on Tuesday-Thursday it will be in St. Thomas, San Juan, and then Grand Turk (where I want to be).

I was on the Liberty in Septmeber as we were supposed to do this route, alas, Ike was stomping about and the Captain and Carnival decided that we'd miss two of our four ports (and some nasty weather sailing a day ahead of a hurricane) that they'd take us West and give us fourt Western ports instead. We grieved the loss of the the original ports and had a blast in the alternate ports!!!!!! (Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan)

Thanks for the info. Sorry you missed those ports but glad you were safe and it sounds like you had a great attitude. (Unlike some who miss ports due to weather and complain....)

They are great ports (don't know San Juan) but if you get to go again we loved Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas and Grand Turk.

The Liberty is in Half Moon Cay today (where I would like to be), and on Tuesday-Thursday it will be in St. Thomas, San Juan, and then Grand Turk (where I want to be).

Yep, that is the itinerary that the roll call thread was expecting, anyways.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=687171

It is also what is shown here:

http://cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=49

and here:

*****/schiffsposition.php?schiff=Carnival+Liberty

That is definitely an excellent itinerary. :)

Archived