Island Princess-15 day Hawaii- Patters

citoman

I will be on the Island Hawaii cruise April 19th. I will send my platters to Jon Meyer's website http://www.geocities.com/pattersandmenus/ so he can post them..
LARGIN (and any others who are thinkig of doing the same) - I hate to have to post this but I'm very disappointed in Jon. I do know he has a new job and is very busy BUT... We brought back 24 days "Patters", 12 Dinner menus, lunch menus and dessert menus from Europe from our Sept. STAR Princess 24 day cruise in the Med. We were thrilled to be able to provide him with Luncheon and Dessert menus, plus dinner menus for longer than the 7 days he had posted in the past, because they would be of great interest to anyone who sails with Princess (same menus all ships with only minor variations from time to time :) ). I e-mailed him on Sept. 27 upon our return and asked if he still wanted them. He assured me he did so I went to the expenses of immediately sending them to him telling him he could keep them.

After none showed up on his web site I e-mailed him Oct. 18 and he said he was "sorry "and would work on them that weekend. Nov. 2nd and still none posted so I again wrote, have not heard back, and told him if I'd been told he was not going to be able to post them I would not have gone to the trouble of obtaining the menus, bringing them back from Europe, and the expense of mailing them to him.

I also suggested he post on CC that he is not able to update his web site at this time so people would not go to the time and expense of sending their menus and "Patters" to him. :(

LARGIN (and any others who are thinkig of doing the same) - I hate to have to post this but I'm very disappointed in Jon. I do know he has a new job and is very busy BUT... We brought back 24 days "Patters", 12 Dinner menus, lunch menus and dessert menus from Europe from our Sept. STAR Princess 24 day cruise in the Med. We were thrilled to be able to provide him with Luncheon and Dessert menus, plus dinner menus for longer than the 7 days he had posted in the past, because they would be of great interest to anyone who sails with Princess (same menus all ships with only minor variations from time to time :) ). I e-mailed him on Sept. 27 upon our return and asked if he still wanted them. He assured me he did so I went to the expenses of immediately sending them to him telling him he could keep them.

After none showed up on his web site I e-mailed him Oct. 18 and he said he was "sorry "and would work on them that weekend. Nov. 2nd and still none posted so I again wrote, have not heard back, and told him if I'd been told he was not going to be able to post them I would not have gone to the trouble of obtaining the menus, bringing them back from Europe, and the expense of mailing them to him.

I also suggested he post on CC that he is not able to update his web site at this time so people would not go to the time and expense of sending their menus and "Patters" to him. :(

Thanks.. I have until to see if Jon gets his act together. Thanks for the heads up..

Archived