OK, the truth about the robes.....

JaiJaiW

I'm sure someone out there has "accidentally" :rolleyes: packed up one of the robes and it ended up at home.

What did they charge you for it??? Or is there some way to purchase one??

You know, it's funny but I remember back in the 70's my mom having a few ash trays and bath towels with Holiday Inn and the green stripe on them. It never occured to me as a kid where they came from! Guess it must run in the family. :o

the robes in the suites are very soft . I wear mine every morning and you can order one or you can pack the one in your room and they " might " charge you for it..

Personaly I take my slippers home , ahhh .... Its my way of extending my trip by walking around in those silly , to small , white , plastic bottom slipper :p

They had a list on the bed last week on the Spirit with prices for everything. It said something like these things are for your enjoyment onboard but you can buy them. Missing items will be charged to your account. I have the list and here are a few of the 20+ items listed

Everything from the robes to the coffee cups was listed. Suite robes $85, Waffle robes $45, Duvet cover $145, Pillow case $10, Face towel $8, Coffee cup $5, Luggage mat $45, and sugar holder $5

So if you accidentally pack one of the items expect a post cruise update to your onboard account :rolleyes:

They had a list on the bed last week on the Spirit with prices for everything. It said something like these things are for your enjoyment onboard but you can buy them. Missing items will be charged to your account. I have the list and here are a few of the 20+ items listed

Everything from the robes to the coffee cups was listed. Suite robes $85, Waffle robes $45, Duvet cover $145, Pillow case $10, Face towel $8, Coffee cup $5, Luggage mat $45, and sugar holder $5

So if you accidentally pack one of the items expect a post cruise update to your onboard account :rolleyes:

Thank you! :) Thats exactly what I was wondering. I figured there was a way to purchase them but sure didn't expect there to be a list right in the room! Thanks again for the answer. We are in a suite and I would like to have one if they are nice.

Archived