Great Tour with Trevor Hudlin in Ochos Rios

pjgavaghan

The highlight of our recent cruise was the day that we spent in Ochos Rios. Trevor Hudlin met us at the dock and speed us away in his AIR CONDITIONED van. He took us all around Ochos Rios, showing us the various tropical plants, and sights.and a tour of the local pottery factory .We had wanted to do Tubing instead of climbing Dunns River Falls (we had done that last year). So he arranged a Tubing tour with us with a separate guide, Rambo (our guide in the river) allowed us to peacefully float down the river and not worry about the rapids or the rocks which he steered us away from. Trevor had my wife and I singing Jamacian folk songs as we were touring the area. We had lunch at a beautiful restarant (the RUINS), that overlooked a waterfall and served a fantastic rum punch. After the tour was over Trevor took us to Margaretiville and walked us to the door and 'thanked' us for allowing him to show us his island. We were very impressed with Trevors knowledge of the area and his bright and outgoing personality. We cant thank you enough Trevor for the great tour that you gave us.

As a side note , we were sitting in Mararetivlle about 45 minutes after Trevor left us off and who come walking in but Trevor himself. I had accidently left my glasses in his van and when he was cleaning out his van he found them and returned them to us. He would not accept an additional tip for returning the glasses and just wanted us to make sure that the rest of our cruise would have "NO PROBLEMS"

We can not thank Trevor Hudlin for the fantastic tour that he gave us. We had been to Ochos Rios before, but Trevor showed us the real Ochos Rios.

Archived