Wine Package

Linda-B

Have searched the threads and haven't come up with an answer. This will be our first Carnival cruise. Does Carnival offer any type of wine package? If so where can I find more information such as type and cost.

you can order wine for your room at carnival cruise lines gifts & services, I have done this on our cruises, there is not a wine package but all wines you can order,

I hope this answers your question

sailorwife:)

thanks Candi and Sailorwife--was hoping for a different answer but we will still have a bottle with dinner.

We cruise often an on various lines RCCL, Costa and Holland America had packages and now Celebrity is phasing in packages on some of it's ships.

Have searched the threads and haven't come up with an answer. This will be our first Carnival cruise. Does Carnival offer any type of wine package? If so where can I find more information such as type and cost.

No wine package. Carnival allows you to bring one bottle of wine per person on board at embarkation only. DW and I take two 1.5 ltr bottles of wine with us and nothing is said:) . Last week friends of ours bought us a bottle of red wine through the Bon Voyage Dept of Carnival and it was in our stateroom when we arrived:D . Have heard that some take two per person and nothing is said.

Archived