Just got back from Sunset Beach

deedee290

We had such a great day at Sunset Beach!!! We just stepped out of the terminal and a woman was waiting to get us a cab (of course it had a red liscense plate to assure us it was a real cab) The drivers name was Wallace and he was awesome!!!!! There were 4 of us women so we were a little leary but it was like we were with an older borther. He took us to Sunset Beach and it was great, he asked what time we would like to be picked up. We told him 2. I guess I am getting ahead of myself, sorry.The resort was great, 3 beaches. They were narrow but not crowded. You could sit in the sun or under a big tree(There were several) Nice beach chairs. There were 3 pools, one had a swim up bar, the stools were in the water -- COOL!! They had just about any kind of drink alcholic and non you could want (Really good pina colodas) We ate at the grill and had jerk chicken. Really nice place and for $20 all inclusive. Wallace did not want any money when he dropped us off. He picked us up at 2 and asked if we wanted to shop. He took us to a small circle of shops and waited for us to shop. He then took us on a tour of the city and to a really nice resort on top of the mountain(I would compare it to a country club) We got back to the ship around 5. He only wanted $16 a piece but we each gave him $20 because he was so great. I will try to answer any questions you have, if you take a cab try to get Wallace he is a gem!!

Archived