GS question

phinn

Booking Grand Suite on Enchantment which is only located on deck 8. Can anyone tell me if there is a lot of noise being under the Windjammer Cafe? That is my holdout. Haven't sailed a GS yet and was hoping this would be the time...

We stayed in a GS on Enchantment two years ago. You will notice some movement of chairs around 7-9am. But nothing that was unbearable.
Thanks. I really would like to go with a GS and since it's the only floor with this category I was eager to see who else may have stayed there. I'm still leaning toward that suite. I would expect some movement in the morning, but glad to know it should not be something I would dread....

How about Freedom? We are in grand suites right under or close to being right under the whirlpools.:cool:

We were in a GS under the whirlpools last week on Liberty. It was very quiet, except for the last night. Could hear some moving of furniture, but not really bothersome. Great cabin and location. We loved the balcony being shaded from the sun. We could always go up on deck to catch some rays. Enjoy your trip!

Deb

Thanks for the info on the FOS. We are packing now to leave in the morning for Florida. Going to stay there for 4 days and then board the ship on Sunday.:p

Will give a review when I get back. Going to try different things this cruise: Mystery Dinner Theater etc....:)

Archived