EZ Park and Lighthouse Parking Status??

ouachita

First of all, big time congratulations Galveston for Carnival's return to your fair city and port Nov 1 & 2 of '08!:D

With that good news in mind those of us scheduled to cruise from Gaveston on and after those dates can resume making plans, so ---

Does anyone know the status of EZ park and Lighthouse parking?

Some of us have reservations with one or the other and some of us need to make reservations, or at least plans, so any info anyone can toss our way will be greatly appreciated.

we made our reservations for Nov 2 way back in March. I've tried to get in touch with Cindy several times both by email and phone and haven't gotten any response. I just want to make sure we still have our reservation.

Did her number change? I'm using the phone number on her website.

First, let me say I feel for all in the Galveston area. We are from Baton Rouge and the family came from New Orleans for Gustov - we almost went back with them...We were about 3 weeks without power. We did what we could to our property to get back in shape....- but tree trimmers are still pulling out hung limbs and trimming broken off limbs as I type this today!got blasted! It is no fun! Sorry for all your problems!

I'm trying to find info or a contact number for Hertz Rental Car in Galveston - We had reserved a car for Dec. 13th, assuming the Radience gets to dock in Galveston. I can't find out if there are sending a car to wherever ship docks or ??? Any help appreciated.

I am not understanding what you mean by the Radience.:confused: The Voyager will be in Galveston.

hAhahahahaha.......YOU ARE SO VERY CORRECT!!! AND i HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A COCKTAIL YET!!!!!!!

I will be on Voyager!!!!! 1st time on that ship - and 16 glorious days!!!!!(or do i have that wrong too?)LOL!!! suzy

Archived