Magnets on Cabin Door?

viciouslysh

I've never noticed, but do magnets stick to the cabin doors? I know Disney's puts a magnet on your door for a birthday. But since we're cruising with others, I thought if I stuck something on our door they would find us easier.

If you are talking about communicating with others traveling with you, no the magnets do not stick to the door. we always take a small dry erase board sold at Walgreens CVS etc. and use the sticky tape provided with the board and put one on each of our doors. It works really well for us! Have fun!:) :p

The doors are metal on the Miracle. I stuck a couple of magnets on our door. I don't know if the doors on other Spirit Class chips are metal or not. I think I have heard that the doors on Conquest Class ships are not metal. From the looks of your signature, you must be asking about the Conquest.

We have a monogram magnet that we used on the Pride. Worked great easier to find you door late at night. Hoping to do the same on the Valor in 2 weeks. Any info would be great. In case I have to rethink my plan.

Here is a link to a Cruise Critic door sign in Word format so you can type in your screen name before you print it out:

http://www.user.shentel.net/cbarden/ccdoorsign.doc

I had ours laminated, took a business card (self-stick) magnet, cut it into 4 pieces and stuck a piece on each corner. It stuck to the door (on the Valor and Legend) just fine. I did bring some 3M sticky stuff just in case, but didn't need it.

John

We were told absolutely NO sticky stuff on the Fantasy's doors. I certainly hope they're metal otherwise my Halloween decorations will go to waste :/

Just use white sticky tak. It comes off without a problem and leaves no residue.

If you are talking about communicating with others traveling with you, no the magnets do not stick to the door. we always take a small dry erase board sold at Walgreens CVS etc. and use the sticky tape provided with the board and put one on each of our doors. It works really well for us! Have fun!:) :p

Thank you! Good idea. I was thinking of a cute magnet just so my mom and sis can find my cabin easier. She has no sense of direction and thought it would help. lol

Archived