Boards.....Grrrrr.......

Luv4dacruise

Yes, u beat me to it! Was thinking the same thing.

Think it's their server? :confused:

I've tried several times earlier today & experienced the same issues.

Hope the problem gets resolved soon.

As I only have a few weeks 'til I set sail & NEED CC to survive these last few weeks! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!:D

Hi, my name is Skye... And I'm an addict! :D

Pretty much typical for a popular online forum. I frequent many and from time to time, loads get too much for the servers or you a get a DB integrity error and someone has to step in somewhere and reboot something etc.

WHEW~~I was thinking it was just me!

I hope this gets worked out soon. Very frustrating.

:D at least you figured out how to put cool picture of your race car in your ID (i havent) so smile and be happy:D

:D at least you figured out how to put cool picture of your race car in your ID (i havent) so smile and be happy:D

No problem! Go to User CP (upper left along menu bar), go to Edit Avatar, scroll down to bottom of that page and you can upload anything as long as it's very small - might have to edit any photo you want to use to make it very small resolution (I think it needs to be no more than 19k total). And there you go! :)

No problem! Go to User CP (upper left along menu bar), go to Edit Avatar, scroll down to bottom of that page and you can upload anything as long as it's very small - might have to edit any photo you want to use to make it very small resolution (I think it needs to be no more than 19k total). And there you go! :)

Thanks:p you ever race at Norwalk Dragway Norwalk Ohio?:confused:

Hi, my name is Skye... And I'm an addict! :D

Hi Skye, I'm Mike and I'm an addict too.

See you are going on the Destiny in 25 days:) . We just got off her Mon morn.:( We had a great time. Tell Martin, the piano bar piano player we said hi and go Manchester United. Hope you have a great cruise.

Thanks:p you ever race at Norwalk Dragway Norwalk Ohio?:confused:

As a matter of fact, my first ever drag race was there! Wish we were there right now, they are racing their Halloween Classic and it is SO much fun! Very cold, but what can you do. The Baders are some of the best people on the planet and you cannot beat the $1 ice cream. :)

We have not been there since they switched to NHRA (other race conflicts), but will be there next year almost for sure.

As a matter of fact, my first ever drag race was there! Wish we were there right now, they are racing their Halloween Classic and it is SO much fun! Very cold, but what can you do. The Baders are some of the best people on the planet and you cannot beat the $1 ice cream. :)

We have not been there since they switched to NHRA (other race conflicts), but will be there next year almost for sure.

wow i live 5 miles from track, if you need any local info feel free to email me, chaney@midviewdsl.com i think the baders are great have known Bill senior since the 70's when he ran sandusky speedway

Archived