ever been in this cabin?

cruisebax

We booked SY guarantee on the Eurodam for 10/25/08 and now have this SS cabin shown below. Has anyone ever been in a cabin with this configuration and location? How was it?

It could either be 6113 or 7079. Either cabin is really good because you have a little extra interior real estate by the balcony door and the balcony itself is somewhat angled to give you a more forward view... great when you're entering or leaving port. We always try to book these cabins for those reasons. The rest of the cabin is the same as the other SSs.

We booked SY guarantee on the Eurodam for 10/25/08 and now have this SS cabin shown below.

Has anyone ever been in a cabin with this configuration and location?

How was it?

I've been asking this question for months and no one seems to be able to answer. I don't know if you are in 6113 or on another floor.

Would you be willing to take pics of the stateroom and either post them or email to me upon your return? We'll be in 6113 in February and have been wondering about the extra space as well. We've also been wondering how the sofa bed works...is it an actual pull-out bed or is it one where the back folds down and it becomes the bed?

I would never ask anyone to go out of their way for me while they are on their vacation...but if you are willing it would be great.

Any information that you would be able to provide upon your return would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much...and ENJOY YOUR SAILING!!!! :) :)

We had an "angled" cabin (SB7088) on the Noordam. It's not an SS, so ours may have been a bit larger, but the general layout should be pretty similar. You can click the link below to see a few pictures I took inside our cabin and one of the balcony. Have a great cruise!

Jill

Archived