Thanksgiving

Banjo

Just booked a five day cruise the week of Thanksgiving on the Fantasy. Been on the Fantasy several times, usually in the spring and summer, but never during Thanksgiving. Does any one know if the the Fantasy does anything special for Thanksgiving?

Thanks,

Banjo

We have cruised the last three Thanksgivings and yes they will do something unique for Thanksgiving. They usually set out a fancy mid-day buffet for photo with the usual horn of plenty and traditional Thanksgiving decor. It is worth checking out.

Banjo,

We just booked the Fantasy on Thanksgiving week. My 2nd cruise and actually my 2nd on the Fantasy. Booked a last minute deal for my family. Son just started college this year and looking forward to having him all to ourselves for 5 days. Cant wait. 4 of us altogether and Grandma is thinking of booking too. Looking forward to it.

Thanks all for the feedback.

Newbiewfromms-our son also will be with us on this cruise. He a senior in HS and will be attending OleMiss next fall.

Also looking forward to this cruise. Really need it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Banjo,

My son is a freshman at Ole Miss this year. We definately need to get together on the cruise. Maybe my son can give your son some 411 on the good ole college life. We miss him terribly so get prepared for that. Looking forward to spending some time with him on the cruise. 13 days and counting. YIPPPPEEEEEEEE.

Archived