Who is the Future Cruise Consultant aboard the Emerald Princess?

Sailfish

If neither of you know who the consultant is/was, does that mean you didn't buy any FCC's? Bad move.

Pia, why is it a bad move not to know the consultant's name? :rolleyes:..;)..:eek:

:o I'm a little bit embarrassed here.

For the first time, while on my 8\6 cruise,

I finally made the time to visit the Consultant. Who she was - beats me :o

I was just glad I finally had the opportunity to purchase FCCs. :D

Pia, why is it a bad move not to know the consultant's name? :rolleyes:..;)..:eek:

:o I'm a little bit embarrassed here.

For the first time, while on my 8\6 cruise,

I finally made the time to visit the Consultant. Who she was - beats me :o

I was just glad I finally had the opportunity to purchase FCCs. :D

Not knowing the consultant's name is ancillary. Not buying FCC's is the bad move.

I am the OP and I was asking because I have some business to do with this person during my upcoiming cruise on the Emerald. I am taking a group and want them to have the ability to book into next year's group while on the cruise. I made arrangements with the cruise line, and it was recommended that I contact this person once I get on the ship.

Thanks for the info - I knew someone would know!

Suzi

If neither of you know who the consultant is/was, does that mean you didn't buy any FCC's? Bad move.

Your assumption is WRONG. You can simply drop off a filled up form in the dropbox without seeing Jenny and you will receive the confirmation letter in a day if you do it early. That was exactly what I did on the 18day Transatlantic back to Ft.Lauderdale this Tuesday. And I bet you, Miss Jenny felt that too many folks came to see her unnecessarily if all they needed was just making a FCC open booking. A few days into the cruise, there was a notice on her door clearly stated that you can simply fill out the form and drop it in the box outside, unless you want to charge the FCC to a CC different than the one already registered, or needed to discuss a particular cruise with her. Obviously she needed time to work, too - such as input all the info into the system, so the info can be sent to Princess in California, and the charges being submitted to the CC companies. Our FCC charges appeared on our CC 3 days after we dropped off the form. Jenny is a good employee, in this sense.

Anyway, the lady is Jenny, a different gal than the one in April when we did the Eastbound Transatlantic. That one is named Jill, fwiw. I happened to find out how Jenny looks like as I went down to ask why there was no Share the Wealth certificate and Miss Jenny said Princess stopped the Share the Wealth program in August.

But, I have no clue why one needs to know WHO is the future cruise consultant? There is only ONE consultant onboard, if you have to deal with her/him, you have only one person to meet and one place to go. There is no choice.

But, I have no clue why one needs to know WHO is the future cruise consultant? There is only ONE consultant onboard, if you have to deal with her/him, you have only one person to meet and one place to go. There is no choice.

I have to leave her some information and it would be nice to direct the documents to her. Besides, I also need to schedule an appointment to see her. Like I state before, I am the OP and have a need to meet with the Future cruise Consultant on the ship. That's why I asked!

Thanks.

Archived