Children Excursions (4 year old)

griff75

Any recommendations for excursions with a 4 year old. We have been to Ocho Rios a few times but never with him. Just wondering what our best options are. We are sailing on the Ruby 11/8. Thanks for any suggestions.

I'd read up on Sunset Beach... they have an all inclusive day pass and an amazing water park. You can go to their website and see pics, but a lot of CC members have pics and posts, too. My sister went last year and her pictures of it made me finally book this cruise for our family just because the pictures were so amazing. Very colorful, waterslides coming out of the lighthouse, pirate ship and etc. They'll make the kids fun non-alcoholic frozen drinks, too, which is always neat. We leave Sunday for our cruise and I cannot wait -- my 3 and 8 year old are going to LOVE it.

Also, when I called them they said that Club Mongoose (their kids club) is included in the price. Another cruiser told me that they posted activities in front of it and that you could choose what you wanted to participate in for as long as you wanted to. So if your 4 year old doesn't suffer from seperation anxiety, you could very feasibly have a little grownup time to boot -- which is one thing we are looking for, even if just for an hour. :)

Archived