Tandem crossing pics

IRBaboon

It' s not a photo , but a link with a photo from a Menu (seen the date)

http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/discus/files/qe2_last_dinner.jpg

On my cruise from : 22-27 August on board QE2 we recieve : anything

The menu was just a phocopy of a withe paper :mad:

Ridiculous for the Farewell Saison of QE2 !!!

I have many Menus from s/s FRANCE and others from s/s NORWAY ...

But nothing from QE2 ... Damage .

Noel

Attached are some pics I took of QM2 (from QE2) during the October 10th tandem Westbound crossing.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

The last two were taken at about 4.30pm on October 15, one day out of NY. QM2 came very close to QE2 and then took the lead. Everyone was on deck on both ships and the horns were blowing. It was a spectacular event! As you can see the ocean was a dead flat calm. Very eerie.

Ernie

Attached are some pics I took of QM2 (from QE2) during the October 10th tandem Westbound crossing.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

The last two were taken at about 4.30pm on October 15, one day out of NY. QM2 came very close to QE2 and then took the lead. Everyone was on deck on both ships and the horns were blowing. It was a spectacular event! As you can see the ocean was a dead flat calm. Very eerie.

Ernie

Hi Ernie,

Talk about eerie: I tink I took the exact same pictures.... Not very surprising of course.

Hope you are well. Just completed my first trip for work :-(

BAS.

Hi,

here are a few of my pictures. Higher resolution and quality is available on request.

IMG_9543-01.jpg

IMG_9573-01.jpg

IMG_9602-01.jpg

IMG_9579-01.jpg

IMG_9849-01.jpg

Im looking for pictures of the QE2, taken from the QM2, during the last westbound TA. Can somebody help?

Indeed, it was an awesome, "once in a lifetime" experience!

Many greetings from Germany,

Christian

There are some QM2 photos on my photos from the trip in the file of the QE2 Final Westbound. They are similar to Ernies! You should be able to download them from the site. It was an amazing trip, hard to get back to reality.

http://gallery.me.com/lesleyblake

Lesley

Hi Lesley,

That is a very good photographic story of our westbound crossing. It was indeed hard to get back to reality. I hope you don't mind if I download one of the photos; the one of me and my friend going over Myles' deckplans in the Midships Lobby.

Thank you,

BAS.

Hi Ernie,

Talk about eerie: I tink I took the exact same pictures.... Not very surprising of course.

Hope you are well. Just completed my first trip for work :-(

BAS.

Doing very well thank you, although still missing QE2 and all the wonderful fellow passengers. It was truly a crossing for the memory books. I had such an amazing time and was quite sad to see it all end. It's hard to believe I will never sail on QE2 again. :(

I hope our paths cross again, perhaps on another crossing or in an airport somewhere around the world.

All the best,

Ernie

Hi Lesley,

That is a very good photographic story of our westbound crossing. It was indeed hard to get back to reality. I hope you don't mind if I download one of the photos; the one of me and my friend going over Myles' deckplans in the Midships Lobby.

Thank you,

BAS.

Hi! Feel free to download any photos you want. The system doesn't always work, so let me know if there is a problem.

Lesley

IMG_9602-01.jpg

IMG_9849-01.jpg

Does somebody do have a good picture from that plane that did a low approach between QE2 and QM2 on the Mid-Atlantic? I think it was on October 14th.

I have been to late with my camera. I just caught the plane after it's u-turn in front of the QM2, but very small.

Archived