Ventura's new sister has been named...AZURA

Goldryder

I'll book her for 2010 stopgo (have you a name by the way?) Most people on here at least sign off with a first name, :confused:

If she's going to be child free as Rumrat implies, I'll definatly be there in April 09 booking for 2010...;)

If its not child free then, are you not holidaying on it. Not even a ships visit. You always say that until you holiday on it, you can't make a fair and balanced judgement on it.

""P&O Cruises managing director, Nigel Esdale, said: “Evoking images of the ocean and capturing the thrill of cruise travel, the name Azura is very fitting for this most sophisticated of superliners. It is also appropriate for a ship that will be a haven of serenity and the embodiment the choice and service excellence for which P&O Cruises is renowned.”

From my dictionary "SERENE"" == CALM. TRANQUIL. UNCLOUDED. QUIET. PLACID

So Esdale lies

How can it be "SERENE" with hordes of kids running amok?

Mike

""P&O Cruises managing director, Nigel Esdale, said: “Evoking images of the ocean and capturing the thrill of cruise travel, the name Azura is very fitting for this most sophisticated of superliners. It is also appropriate for a ship that will be a haven of serenity and the embodiment the choice and service excellence for which P&O Cruises is renowned.”

From my dictionary "SERENE"" == CALM. TRANQUIL. UNCLOUDED. QUIET. PLACID

So Esdale lies

How can it be "SERENE" with hordes of kids running amok?

Mike

Will this also mean that the outside deck area's on AZURA will be free from the continuous and anoying loud racket of piped "music" which has been aparent on both cruises I have done on VENTURA.????

• 1 month later...

Archived