Message for Serendipity 1499

jasl

Hi Betty:

Have Been Enjoying Your Thread On The Upcoming Cruise, Wish I Was Going With You!!!!! Just A Quick Hello And Wishing You, Primetime And Husbands A Wonderful Voyage. Considering The Rotterdam Cruise, Were You Able To Get An Answer From Your Tour Co???

Happy Sailings.

Thanks Joyce..Now getting excited..Have put off looking at the Rotterdam Cruise, because have been involved in too many things at home..Two weeks ago I really made of mess of my new PC (it's a long story & my fault)..it's going out to be repaired tomorrow..Will have to have the whole system re-installed back to when I bought it last Jan...Have been busy putting all my Documents on Disc as well as getting ready for this trip..Tonights my last posting night till we get back..Will now spend the time planning for the Cruise as leaving early Tues. a.m...

I guess you will be leaving soon also...Have a wonderful trip and give our best to Bob..Will tell PrimeTime to post on this thread..

Will be in touch when we get back & have my PC up & running again..Happy Cruising!

Betty

Hi Joyce,

Good to hear from you. We are really looking forward to next Tuesday, NEXT TUESDAY, can hardly believe it, we booked this trip the beginning of May and it seemed so far away. Here I am surrounded by various pieces of clothing (of which I'm quite sure there are too many, especially shoes) which I'm going to try to stuff into my suitcases. Hope you enjoy your SA trip again. We surely did last year. Have a great time.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn:

So nice to read the thread on your cruise, all very interesting and enthusiastic passengers and I just know it is going to be a great voyage. Wish we were coming along-- maybe next time-- hope you are still considering the Veendammer cruise -- and now the Rotterdam may be another possibility.

Your Sheltie looks adorable, she/he'll miss you!!! Our guy seems to love it at the kennel, but we still wonder about his well being.

Here's wishing you, Al, Betty & John a wonderful time, great weather, calm seas and safe travels. Look forward to hearing all about it................ Joyce

Hi Joyce,

We are very lucky to have a daughter who lives in Florida. She moves into our house and cares for our Sheltie, Lola. Betty and John have good friends who take care of Brandy. We will look into a couple of cruises when we return.

Safe trip.

P.S. - by the way, Betty and I still play "Literati" (Scrabble) on Yahoo late at night if you feel like joining us sometime.

Marilyn

Hi Sher & Bob..Thanks for your good wishes.Hope you have a great cruise also..lurking on DH's PC & hard to touch type type on (my keyboard is ergomatic)..All packed suitcases closed... all I have to do tonight is have a glass of wine & try to relax..(Never sleep the nights before)..Also hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving..Betty & John

Hi Sher & Bob..Thanks for your good wishes.Hope you have a great cruise also..lurking on DH's PC & hard to touch type type on (my keyboard is ergomatic)..All packed suitcases closed... all I have to do tonight is have a glass of wine & try to relax..(Never sleep the nights before)..Also hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving..Betty & John

Bon Voyage to all of you!!!!!!!! :)

Calm seas and blue skies!!

:cool:

Hi Joyce and Sher,

Well it's 5:30 AM on Tuesday, 11/9, up having coffee and closing up the final suitcases. Our daughter picked up our sheltie, Lola, last night. We leave for Miami in a couple of hours. Looking forward to the trip. Happy Thanksgiving.

Marilyn

Archived