Carnival Victory in Miami Sunday morning?

gill_boo

So at about 11am we were coming from MIA across into South Beach via 5th Street. We saw the Carnival Victory coming into port? I am confused as it seems that the Victory is sailing out of San Juan right now. Anyone know why they were in Miami?

Are you certain it was the Victory?

The Triumph, other ship in the same class of ships, is currently sailing out of Miami. Could you have just confused the ship based on size?

Good Possibility about the confusion! :eek: OP went on a honeymoon cruise in '06, then a cruise with her boyfriend in '08:rolleyes: Hope her hubby didn't mind:D

Is it possible the Victory will end this cruise in San Juan then start the Southern Caribbean itinerary?

Gee thanks guys, give me a little credit. Yes I got married, then yes we split up, rather quickly.

We had just gotten off the Triumph and it was there, along with the Valor, both tied up at the dock. Plus an NCL and a RCL. All four were tied up and in came the Victory. We watched it sail down into the turn around and it was still turning when we turned on to Collins Ave. I am positive it was the Victory.

I'm with ya OP - that's why you had the "get away from life" inbetween the two :) Everyone is so critical - makes you nervous to even post these days

Gee Whiz! Wasn't being critical, I've been there done that, was hoping OP found a way to have both;)

Nah, I'm a one man woman. Besides, anyone who marries that idiot I married is going to be sorry!

good job dumping him then :) Life is too short to waste on the wrong person,,,,

ever want to tatto a warning on his chest?? "Use of this product is hazardous to your mental health and sanity",,,When my best friend got divorced, she had fantasies,,,,,,lol,,,

best of luck to you,,,,,,,Holly

Nah, I'm a one man woman. Besides, anyone who marries that idiot I married is going to be sorry!

My hubby and I have a running joke about him not letting me have a boyfriend, not that I want one, I'm with you one man woman!!! And dually agree--my idiot just remarried and they are reproducing:eek:

Archived