Cheap Airfare for NCL cruise?

Babygirl5408

depends on where you are flying out of, into and your dates( mid feb hard to find good deals on any airline, we actually changed our cruise date bc airline was so high). we got a awesome deal on round trip through delta yesterday booked directly through them, not the best of the best, but as long as it gets me close to the port i dont care:D

Hello everyone,

We are looking into booking a NCL cruise but we can't seem to find a good deal on airfare. Can anyone recommend a good web site or any other way to get a good price on a flight?

Thanks!

I think the days of good deals on airfare are over. Make sure you check the fees on bags before you book. Some charge on first bag, etc. etc.

Cheap airfar is harder to find, but its still there. Booked round trip, direct flights BWI-FLL about a week ago for $165 rt/pp. :D Happened to catch a Southwest fare sale. I hate flying Southwest for work, but when its my pocketbook, I'll take them. Note that Southwest doesn't come up in any of the comparison sites (e.g. kayak, farecompare, farecast, etc). If you are near one of their locations, they have great rates. Airtran is another cheap carrier with lots of flights into Florida (if thats where your cruise is departing).

I, too, changed my cruise dates b/c the fare difference was so much. The other cruise I was looking at was more like $600/pp. It more than made up for the $75/pp difference in cruise price.

We are flying into Ft. Lauderdale from Newark NJ or the surrounding area

Jan 10th 2009 to Jan 17th. Thank you so much to everyone who has replied. I have been checking all of the sites to see what kind of fares they offer. If anyone knows of any others, please let me know! :)

If you don't mind driving to Atlantic City, check out Spirit Air at www.spiritair.com. They run specials all the time. I just returned from a trip. I got Atlantic City to Tampa for $55 round trip. Atlantic City is a great airport to fly from but Spirit Air charges you extra for every little thing. Besides that I've never had a problem with them.

Depending on where you are flying from. I see you are looking at Newark, dont know how close Philly or Atlantic city would be but if you can make it to one of those rates are lower.

Spiritair is a good one, I booked southwest out of philly this time got $700 roundtrip for 3 of us which I didnt mind, since the day before my PCC had adjusted that same amount off the price of my cruise.

Archived