Online Swimwear purchases

cruisehappy27

I didn't get any swimsuits before the end of summer either. Even though I live in South Georgia...the suits are gone in the stores already before October! I ordered two from Chadwicks.com and I am very happy with them. I wish I had thought to post your question here earlier...you've gotten good replies that I didn't think about.

My last swimsuits came from LLBean. Even though they aren't a 'name brand' swimsuit, I like the fit and quality of them better than some of the stuff that I have found in the department stores.

Find out more about LLBean international shipping policies here: http://www.llbean.com/customerService/shoppingFAQs/international/index.html?nav=ftlink

I've always thought of LL Bean as a really good name brand..... :) Does Victoria's Secret have any left on clearance?

If you are looking not to have any tan lines, you may want to try a solar suite. They are the only kind I wear. It is like having nothing on.

Their web site is www.solartanthrusuites.com I just love them.

I think you added an "e" in your website, because that wouldn't come up for me. I think this is it: http://www.solartanthrusuits.com/about.cfm

Archived