How often can I change booking with RCI??

Liesel

We made a reservation in August through RCI for the Panama Canal cruise for 2/20/09. When I check their website now I could get a ticket for the same room E-2 category for $150 less. I am not sure if I should call RCI now and change or wait until shortly before cancelation time; in case it goes even lower. So, my question is, can you change more than once?

I also heard about the fuel charge possibly being lowered. I still see a fuel charge of $100 a person?? :confused:

CALL and get your reduction, you can call and get as many reductions as they offer as long as they are not for new bookings only. Yes the fuel surcharge will stay until they determine the price of oil during your quarter. There is a whole article on the front page that outlines all the restrictions.

And even if after final payment time if you see a reduction you get it right up until sailing and they will credit your credit card

I also heard about the fuel charge possibly being lowered. I still see a fuel charge of $100 a person?? :confused:

You will not know until December 18th if the fuel surcharge will be refunded for your cruise. If oil is at or under $65 per barrel (WTI price) at close of trading on 12/18/08 than all cruises from 1/1/09 to 3/31/09 will have entire fuel surcharge refunded in the form of an On Board Credit (OBC).

Hi,

Thanks so much everybody for your response. I called RCI and received an adjustment of $150 a person. Pretty good!! That will pay for the bar bill.... And until sailing I will keep on checking the price as you all suggested.

Archived