Too much Fun??

eventfarm

So, I found this great site that I'm sure all of you regulars know about, but as a cc newbie, this was a great find: http://www.seauonboard.com/cruise101.htm

It has some of the capers there and I was enjoying looking through the one for my cruise. Everything sounds like so much fun! various deck games, seminars, etc. Plus the spa... plus the tours...

How do you keep from having too much fun??? I wanted to go on a cruise to relax, but everything sound like fun so I want to participate.

I guess it's really an exercise in moderation. :p

So, I found this great site that I'm sure all of you regulars know about, but as a cc newbie, this was a great find: http://www.seauonboard.com/cruise101.htm

It has some of the capers there and I was enjoying looking through the one for my cruise. Everything sounds like so much fun! various deck games, seminars, etc. Plus the spa... plus the tours...

How do you keep from having too much fun??? I wanted to go on a cruise to relax, but everything sound like fun so I want to participate.

I guess it's really an exercise in moderation. :p

Isn't having too much fun something like having too much money? Possible I suppose,,,,,but something I'd love to have at least once in my life:D Um,,,,,,,I think you said it,,,,,moderation,,,just make sure you have some time for relaxation, and you'll be fine :) Holly

You have to "ease" into the relaxing part.

Your first cruise will be filled with things you just have to do once you find out about them.

The second cruise will be more relaxed...and your 16th, they'll just pour you out in a chaise on deck for the duration. :D

Pace yourself accordingly!

That's the funny part - on my first (and only) cruise, I don't remember ANYTHING going on.

Of course, that could have something to do with it being a 3 day cruise, it was my 30th b-day and I brought along my 21 year old friend to help me celebrate. :)

I told my husband about all the things I wanted to do and he just smiled quietly... I guess he knows me.

Archived