Sweet Child of Mine --- Celebrity “Constellation” Nov. 11th - Feb. 13th 2009

JumpinJack

I was jumping around on the website Youtube and found something really cool. To keep this short and sweet, I was looking for some guitar chords and somebody to help me learn the song Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses. I stumbled upon a drummer by the name of Martin Periard. Martin has dozens of short Youtube videos showing him playing different songs with views from behind the drum kit. He plays everything from Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley to Rush,The Eagles and tons more.

Anyway, Martin is going to be on your cruise ship in...

The Carl William Quartet featuring:

➡ Carl William

➡ Martin Périard

➡ Jean Roussel

➡ Robert Séguin

Now, I generally don't make these type of recommendations, however, you really should check out his videos. His videos are getting 10's of thousands of views and all with the highest rating of 5 stars. I hope I will get to see him play in person some day. I might just have to book a sailing with him on board. If you get a chance to meet him and hear him, let me know how good the Quartet is and mention you say him on YouTube. I bet he will get a kick out of it.

Hope you guys have a great trip!!! Below is a link to one of his videos. You can find tons more by his name on Youtube. I like the songs he does by the band Rush. Below is a link to a song we have all heard. Enjoy.

Elvis Presley " CC Rider " Drums Martin Periard click link below if it works:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VscUftEhEk&feature=related

That's great news because the former group playing in Rendezvous were horrible.

We love to spend time in Rendezvous and the Rhythms of the Night on board in Sept-Oct. got negative reviews from most dancers. Top Notch, the Party Band, on the other hand were outstanding.

Archived