When do shops close?

NOVEMBERCRUISER

Hi,

We are visiting on the Carnival Inspiration on 11/20/08. We are planning to go the Chankanaab park first, then leave there when it closes 5:00? I think, and head back towards the ship. Will all the shops near the pier be open still? I wanted to save the shopping for last.

Another question:

Does anyone know, if I don't prebook the Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Discovery, what are the chances of showing up that day and being able to get a spot? I'd like to surprise our kids with that, but I don't want to prepay it on the slight chance that they might be scared or not want to do it.

Thanks.

Hi,

We are visiting on the Carnival Inspiration on 11/20/08. We are planning to go the Chankanaab park first, then leave there when it closes 5:00? I think, and head back towards the ship. Will all the shops near the pier be open still? I wanted to save the shopping for last.

Another question:

Does anyone know, if I don't prebook the Dolphin Encounter at Dolphin Discovery, what are the chances of showing up that day and being able to get a spot? I'd like to surprise our kids with that, but I don't want to prepay it on the slight chance that they might be scared or not want to do it.

Thanks.

Shops are generally open to accommodate cruise ship schedules... You should have no problem finding shops open.

Archived