bit confused

seabourndt

Are you overnighting at anchor at Fuerte Amador? You can see Panama City from there. Certainly if you are anchored for over 20 hours you will have time to take a cab or tour to Panama City if you want. We were there in January. Here is a link to our journal entry for that day. We stayed on the causeway and had a great day. We walked to the Punta Culebra Marine Exhibition Center run by the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute. If you click to Older Entries at the bottom of the page, you can read about our evening visit to the Miraflores Visitor Center. Debbie

http://circle-south-america-2008-aboard.blogspot.com/2008/01/day-7-thursday-january-10-2008-fuerte.html

very interesting reading about your trip on rssc's MARINER and the open tender( i love them had one on QM2 in guernsey) still nopt sure but if they are doing trips to panama city i guess so. not till 2010 on PRINCENDAM.a lot of different places in columbia too. i was on RSSC VOYAGER and NAVIGATOR too.

dave

Archived