Need travel size or advice

You guessed it woman...2 bags!!!:rolleyes:

You know me well enough, huh?

Yeah, I've pretty much decided to check my bag instead ....

Much easier than trying to track down special things....just take it all!!:D

I never go anywhere without my lighted Clairol makeup mirror. As long as my Sherpa, aka DH, is along I take everything.:p

AS LONG AS my Sherpa is along.;)

Did a cruise with my sister. OK GOING since we took the Celebrity bus transfer where bags are taken directly off and to the ship. Different story coming BACK when I had to handle on my own, a BIG suitcase, garment bag, carry on, pillow and who knows what else.:eek:

Did a cruise with my sister. OK GOING since we took the Celebrity bus transfer where bags are taken directly off and to the ship. Different story coming BACK when I had to handle on my own, a BIG suitcase, garment bag, carry on, pillow and who knows what else.:eek:

Let me give the advice from a solo female traveler - porters are your friend!!:p Of course, it has helped me that I also can play the helpless, young female at the right moments.;)

Let me give the advice from a solo female traveler - porters are your friend!!:p Of course, it has helped me that I also can play the helpless, young female at the right moments.;)

It was a madhouse in NYC and they seemed to have disappeared.:confused:

Hi everyone!

I will be leaving on Friday for a wedding for our very own CJW!

Problem:

I want to take only a carry-on, and not check any bags. This is usually not possible for me but I am giving it a whirl!

I use several products that I don't know how to transport due to the

3-1-1 rules.

My shampoo and what not can be put into smaller sizes, but there is a product I CANNOT live with out and it is in an aeresol can!

goddess-within_2024_169925837

It is the Farouk Chi Shine Infusion Polishing Spray & it is amazing....

So, does anyone know where to find a travel size of this?:confused:

If not, my question is will they let me bring an almost empty can ( probably has about an ounce left) in my carrry-on if I disclose it?

I know it is supposed to be 3 oz. or less container, but I am wondering if the container is what matters or it is the amount- or both?

Sorry to be soooo confusing....any advice is appreciated!

My mother in law thought she could cheap out and bring an almost empty tube of toothpaste in her carry on. She was not allowed to bring it through security because the package size said 4 oz on the tube. I thought no aerosol cans were allowed in carry on? I also no that nail polish is not allowed in carry ons, but accidentally I left one bottle in mine and they did not catch it. :o My bad!

For what it's worth, the most recent TSA guidelines say that nail polish is permitted both in carryons (subject to 3-1-1) and checked luggage. I checked specifically because the current American Airlines magazine stated otherwise.

can you use these products?http://www.folica.com/CHI_Infusion_Su_d4778.html

Ahhhh.. God bless you for trying to find it...that is a GREAT little set.

Unfortunately,I have most of those and they have been transferred to smaller containers/spray bottles.

The Shine stuff ( that I am lacking) is an aerosol and I think that may be the problem....But thanks soooo much!!!:D

For what it's worth, the most recent TSA guidelines say that nail polish is permitted both in carryons (subject to 3-1-1) and checked luggage. I checked specifically because the current American Airlines magazine stated otherwise

You are correct..

I have carried it on all my flights,in my 3-1-1, and never was questioned.:)

Archived