Cabin temperature - November

lesley74

We're going on the Triumph on 16th November, and I'm trying to decide what type of nightwear to take. We have been on a Canary Island Cruise in winter and I was quite cold at night - and the cabin steward kept switching our air con on, and I was putting it off all the time! It just wasn't very warm!

Will I be cold in the cabin, and also what about on the boat? We're doing Western Caribbean - Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel. I am thinking the outside temperatures will be fine, although we will be at sea every day after 5pm, so maybe it will be cooler up on the lido deck? Any thoughts? I'm just a cold person most of the time, so I need to know what sort of warm clothes I might need.

We're going on the Triumph on 16th November, and I'm trying to decide what type of nightwear to take. We have been on a Canary Island Cruise in winter and I was quite cold at night - and the cabin steward kept switching our air con on, and I was putting it off all the time! It just wasn't very warm!

Will I be cold in the cabin, and also what about on the boat? We're doing Western Caribbean - Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel. I am thinking the outside temperatures will be fine, although we will be at sea every day after 5pm, so maybe it will be cooler up on the lido deck? Any thoughts? I'm just a cold person most of the time, so I need to know what sort of warm clothes I might need.

.....either thermal underwear or a parka with you.

You just never know.

:rolleyes:

wasiii

I don't know about the Triumph but normaly I'm cold whenever I'm on the inside of the ship. We were on the Conquest early Oct and I'm still cold:eek: fortunately, I had a pair of black slacks, black capris, black sweater, black dress...follow me, these paired with various tops and sometimes even carnivals beach towel in the showroom. Sure I had a few cute sundresses and white capris but I found the basic black easy to fix up in style and comfort. I pretty much have no shame when it comes between me shaking like a leaf or looking like a circus clown. Take warmth for comfort, I've decided I won't sail that late in the yr again, even with our air as high as it would go, our room was still an heat house.

Just back from that itinerary on the Liberty last week. My GF was cold each night in dining room and the rooms would be chilly through out the showrooms and other inside areas. The lido deck was windy/ rainy last week which meant it was cool in the evening as well.

Thanks all. Will take a few cardis etc. Might even take jeans so I have the option in the evenings!

I hope as someone said that the Triumph isn't as cold as the others. Why do they over air-condition so much! I notice it a lot in Vegas too!

AMC - yes, see you soon! Won't be long at all............... woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Archived