Anyone do the Turtle Cove by Buck Island excursion lately?

vmom

There is an excursion to Turtle Cove which I understand is by Buck Island by catamaran.

Anyone take this lately? How was the snorkeling??

Would love to hear some feedback. We are still undecided about our plans for St. Thomas.

We were just there last week. It was excellent. We have done the Turtle Cove snorkeling tour a couple times in the past and loved it. We went out with the Doubloon and Jolly Mon, and both were excellent. Last week we went out with Blue Island Divers to the other side of Buck Island and it was excellent. I would recommend it. The visibility in St Thomas is very, very good, better than St Maarten. You are correct, Turtle Cove is off Buck Island. Every time I have been out there we have seen Sea Turtles. I look the attached picture last December snorkeling off the Jolly Mon in Turtle Cove. The cove is sheltered so it makes for a nice dive for new snorkelers, but there is enough to do to keep experienced snorkelers happy as well.

260665610_ResizeofSeaTurtleStThomas.1.jpg.50b609362f48b2522d94d4fc51fc303b.jpg

Archived