Dolphin Experience in Puerto Vallarta - PV Adventures OR Sea Life Park?

brielove

Hi,

We are going on Carnival in 2 weeks & want to book a dolphin experience. We have 2 6yr olds...one is very comfortable in the water & wants to swim w/ dolphins, the other not so much.

I had pretty much decided to do the Dolphin Swim Experience w/ PV Adventures [www.vallarta-adventures.com] but then found the Sea Life Park where we can have an "encounter" [www.puertovallartatours.net] & where we can also spend the day on water slides etc at their park. It is much cheaper ( 69pp vs $100pp) but I am little concerned w/ the safety & quality of the cheaper one. I have not heard much mention of the Sea Life Park whereas the PV Adventures is the company Carnival contracts with.

Has anyone had any experience w/ Sea Life Park? What are your thoughts? Any advice is appreciated!

I'm doing the swim at Sea Life next week. I've not read anything negative about them. Be careful: I don't think the other one has a no port/no pay policy, which is why I chose Sea Life. With Sea Life, I believe if your ship misses the port they'll only charge you 5%.

Archived