London to Miami 27th November (British Airways)

gyork

Just to let any UK guests know that the BA 205 flight from London Heathrow (meant to leave at 15.30) has been cancelled. We are now flying out at 09.40 (very early pick up at home), but at least we get to Miami earlier.

BA205 was scheduled to operate on Mondays and Saturdays (returning to London as BA204 on the same days) starting from Monday 1 November. It was to be a new service in addition to the existing twice daily service.

However, BA's had to cancel a number of flights, mostly because of some computer problems affecting their engineering department, and this includes BA205/BA204 for the month of November. This new service will now start on Saturday 4 December.

The existing double-daily service is unaffected. LHR-MIA times are:-

BA207 0940-1420

BA209 1330-1815

Return times MIA-LHR are:-

BA206 1710-0620+1

BA208 2055-1005+1

If the 0940 departure is too early for you, you could always ask whether you can be put on the later flight. (Rebooking was supposed to have been done at the time the cancellations were announced, in early September IIRC.) The 0940 is far too early for me, even though I live in central London!

Thanks for that, I know that the flights were cancelled back in September, but as usual RCCL didn't tell travel agent until a couple of days ago. Don't think we'll reschedule toooooooo much hassle. Just looking forward to a longer stay in Miami.

Archived