Blue One Transportation in Tampa

BuckeyeLotus

Blue One Transportation was recomended to me by the Sheraton Riverwalk where we stayed the day before our cruise left Tampa. The company has also been mentioned on some boards as having been used in the past by members. I booked my reservation early and confirmed it two days before we left. When arriving I called the number and was told where to go and that it would be 15 min. After 35 min we called again, and no one would answer the phone. Everytime all we got was voicemail. After an hour we booked the super shuttle which had a booth right at the airport ($24 to Downtown Tampa) more expensive but they came in 15 minutes and we made it to our hotel. When we arrived at our hotel, there was the Blue One Shuttle sitting parked in the driveway and the driver hanging out with the porters. We had also booked Blue One to pick us up from the port and bring us back from the airport but we decided to not bother and took a taxi instead ($25 flat rate). I have contacted Blue One but have not yet recieved a reply about the service or lack there of. Let this be a warning to anyone considering this shuttle service.

Blue One Transportation was recomended to me by the Sheraton Riverwalk where we stayed the day before our cruise left Tampa. The company has also been mentioned on some boards as having been used in the past by members. I booked my reservation early and confirmed it two days before we left. When arriving I called the number and was told where to go and that it would be 15 min. After 35 min we called again, and no one would answer the phone. Everytime all we got was voicemail. After an hour we booked the super shuttle which had a booth right at the airport ($24 to Downtown Tampa) more expensive but they came in 15 minutes and we made it to our hotel. When we arrived at our hotel, there was the Blue One Shuttle sitting parked in the driveway and the driver hanging out with the porters. We had also booked Blue One to pick us up from the port and bring us back from the airport but we decided to not bother and took a taxi instead ($25 flat rate). I have contacted Blue One but have not yet recieved a reply about the service or lack there of. Let this be a warning to anyone considering this shuttle service.

We were planning on just taking a taxi from the port to the airport. Is this possible? Our hotel is picking us up from the airport.

We were planning on just taking a taxi from the port to the airport. Is this possible? Our hotel is picking us up from the airport.

Really easy to do, as soon as you exit the pier you will see a sign and a line of taxis. $25 flat rate for one taxi from the port to the airport. We asked the couple in front of us in line at the taxi stand if they wanted to share a cab to the airport and were able to cut that price in half. They had cars and vans waiting. Be careful though if you have them drop you off at two different locations at the airport they will add a $10 fee.

Archived