HELP! Wanted to surprise parents who are on inspiration RIGHT NOW! A memeber here!!

Wantstosurprise

Welllll I was trying to be funny. I want him to just tell us, since she hasnt been back on, and referred to this being election nite, since we all have the right to vote, and as we have been reading this thread, we have a right to know....sry if it was a bad joke. BUT WE WANNA KNOW MACH! :p

As this is Katie's thread she should fill you kids in on the rest.

I will tell ya' that this story has and will have a happy ending...

;)

I could see Risa pulling them up on stage at the Paris Lounge to do their dance during or before one of the shows. That is how she is.

We where just on the Inspiration last week and we had a wonderful time with Risa and all of her crew.

As this is Katie's thread she should fill you kids in on the rest.

I will tell ya' that this story has and will have a happy ending...

;)

It's wonderful that you were able to give her the outcome she was hoping for.

I don't know that she'll come back to give us the details, as she only came here to get help, but knowing she received the help she wanted will be enough.

Job well done!

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, the election took over my evening. LoL

First of all let me say that I NEVER imagined to see this many replies to my post! You guys are all amazing!!! I want to thank Mach from the bottom of my heart because I was at a point yesterday where I thought I was trying to make the impossible happen before I posted here. He has gone above and beyond any of my wildest hopes for help :) Here is the reply I received from him yesterday:

I talked to the cruise director, Risa Barnes, and she is going to put this together for you.

She wants to do it in the midships lounge, not the disco. This is really preferable.

She said that if the band didn't know the song they will have a cd there to play it for them.

She's putting it together right now and figuring out some way to 'force' them to that lounge on Friday evening...

I'll let you know more as I hear from her.

I'm glad this is working out. Things like this on such short notice rarely do...

Mach

So there you have it....HOPEFULLY if all goes well and my parents cooperate, Friday night will be it!!!!! :) :) I can not express eough thanks to everyone here for helping me make this happen!!! I knew if anyone would know how, it would be people here!!!

I am glad all of you saps here are finding this great, because my mother is a sap also (lol me too, thats why this was so important to me) I want her to cry!!! lol (happy tears of course!!)

I will keep you all updated and let you know if we pull it off on Friday night!

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, the election took over my evening. LoL

First of all let me say that I NEVER imagined to see this many replies to my post! You guys are all amazing!!! I want to thank Mach from the bottom of my heart because I was at a point yesterday where I thought I was trying to make the impossible happen before I posted here. He has gone above and beyond any of my wildest hopes for help :) Here is the reply I received from him yesterday:

I talked to the cruise director, Risa Barnes, and she is going to put this together for you.

She wants to do it in the midships lounge, not the disco. This is really preferable.

She said that if the band didn't know the song they will have a cd there to play it for them.

She's putting it together right now and figuring out some way to 'force' them to that lounge on Friday evening...

I'll let you know more as I hear from her.

I'm glad this is working out. Things like this on such short notice rarely do...

Mach

So there you have it....HOPEFULLY if all goes well and my parents cooperate, Friday night will be it!!!!! :) :) I can not express eough thanks to everyone here for helping me make this happen!!! I knew if anyone would know how, it would be people here!!!

I am glad all of you saps here are finding this great, because my mother is a sap also (lol me too, thats why this was so important to me) I want her to cry!!! lol (happy tears of course!!)

I will keep you all updated and let you know if we pull it off on Friday night!

WOW!!! CAN I ADOPT YOU???? You are fantastic!...Congratulations to your parents on raising such a GREAT daughter...:)

The best thread ever on CC!! Congratulations to you and your helper, Mach! I think everyone on this thread will be looking forward to how this story ends! You and your parents are special people, and we wish them many more happy years together. "Where there's a will, there's a way" is alive and well!

This is so wonderful! :cool:

Host Mach.....you da MAN!! :D

And Katie........girl, you better come back here and tell us what happened after Friday! You know we will all be waiting to hear about it. I'm sure your Mom will post about it when she returns, but we want to hear from you too.

Mach is sooooo awesome!! I am glad he was able to help you out.

We went on our first cruise for our 25th anniversary. The Alan Jackson song is very special to us too. I cry when I hear it. (another sap here)

I hope that someone is able to get pics of your parents on their special night. I bet your Mom is going to be balling her eyes out. I know I would be!!

Can't wait to hear about it!! :D

Ohhhhh I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! Is it FRIDAY yet???!!!??? LoL

I have NEVER cruised before, and was planning to book one soon. If carnival pulls this off they will DEFINATELY be my cruise line :) :)

Again thank you MACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're quite welcome, Katie.

If anyone can make this work it's Risa. She's an amazing organizer...

Archived