Caffeine Free Diet Cokes on RCL???

nana&poppy2526

My husband and I only drink caffeine free diet Cokes (the gold cans). Does anyone know if they are offered on Royal Caribbean cruises? It would be difficult to carry a 12-pack in our suitcase, taking up a lot of room and weighing an additional nine pounds. And, I don't think airlines will allow you to carry on a 12-pack....will they?

Any input you have would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I drink caffine free diet coke as well. I've always carried on at least a 12 pack and did so when I cruised on RCCL. How are you getting to the cruise port? If you can stop to pick up a 12 pack or 2 that's what I would do. This year I'm bringing two 12 packs. I'm going to duct tape them together, put a luggage tag on them and check them at the port. :D

My DH drinks caffeine-free diet coke also and the ships don't carry it.

Coke and diet coke only.

We have taken a case of soda and water on an airplane (checked baggage) and then onto the ship. We didn't have any problems at all. The folks at the port smiled and said it looked as if we were going to have a BIG party. LOL If they only knew it was water and soda.

Since then there are new rules for baggage in the airports. Check with your airline.

A good thing about taking drinks in their own suitcase is... once you drink them you have a suitcase to bring back souvenirs in. :)

Crystal and Tim

Archived