Getting so excited

jbpinkie

1 week from today and I hope we will be safely leaivng grand cayman having our Princess Ultimate balcony dinner for our wedding night!! I can't belive how fast it has gone. For the Ruby brides to come, we will take lots of ship pics and post the webshots link in our signature as soon as we are back :) There are beautiful shots on the Princess board of her coming into Ft. Lauderdale today!!!! Counting down...

Bon Voyage Jbpinkie!

Have a wonder trip and fabulous wedding! I'm new so excuse that i've missed your other posts. Is TWE planning your wedding? How has your experience been? I sail in just under 2 months, so far, I am okay with TWE, but the horror stories are scaring me a bit.

I can't wait to hear about your experience! Enjoy the Ruby! Take good care of her! I want her sparkly new for me still!

RubyBride09

Bon Voyage Jbpinkie!

Have a wonder trip and fabulous wedding! I'm new so excuse that i've missed your other posts. Is TWE planning your wedding? How has your experience been? I sail in just under 2 months, so far, I am okay with TWE, but the horror stories are scaring me a bit.

I can't wait to hear about your experience! Enjoy the Ruby! Take good care of her! I want her sparkly new for me still!

RubyBride09

We couldn't use TWE as they were not set up for an innaugural sailing. We would have had to push the cruise out another month, and we wanted the innaugural for our honeymoon. I am using Joy Basdeo on Grand Cayman, and pleased as can be with the experience so far!! Will post lots of pictures :)

Archived