Happy again!

I am happy and excited again! Last I posted, we were probably canceling our February-Bahamas-Monarch of the Seas trip because our friends (being scared about the economy) decided they could not go with us. In the past few weeks I have been spending all of my free time researching a trip to Disney World instead. Well, needless to say, that has been a bit overwhelming. That is the kind of trip you need more than a month or two to plan, especially if you won't get to go back for a very long time! I have been stressing over all of the researching and the costs. Well, I decided to check on my cruise price yesterday since we had not officially canceled it yet, and WOW there was a price drop of $120!!! We had previously already gotten a price drop of $90 from the time we first booked. I told my friends about the price drop (now cost is only $249 per person for our oceanview F2 category), and they decided they could not beat that price with a stick, so now they are going again:D! I am so excited that I have my original vacation back and I can have more time to plan the perfect Disney trip for another time. :D

I am happy and excited again! Last I posted, we were probably canceling our February-Bahamas-Monarch of the Seas trip because our friends (being scared about the economy) decided they could not go with us. In the past few weeks I have been spending all of my free time researching a trip to Disney World instead. Well, needless to say, that has been a bit overwhelming. That is the kind of trip you need more than a month or two to plan, especially if you won't get to go back for a very long time! I have been stressing over all of the researching and the costs. Well, I decided to check on my cruise price yesterday since we had not officially canceled it yet, and WOW there was a price drop of $120!!! We had previously already gotten a price drop of $90 from the time we first booked. I told my friends about the price drop (now cost is only $249 per person for our oceanview F2 category), and they decided they could not beat that price with a stick, so now they are going again:D! I am so excited that I have my original vacation back and I can have more time to plan the perfect Disney trip for another time. :D

Congrats! That is wonderful news! Enjoy your cruise :) Some things are meant to be, right?

Good Show! So glad it worked out for you and your friends. You are very right about planning for Disney; we are going there in January for a week (family flying in) and I feel like a fish out of water (pun intended) reading the brochures. I would be so much happier if the family were ready to start cruising!

Have a wonderful cruise.

Kathy:)

Good deal. My wife and I are waving at you from Charlestown IN. Can you see us? :D

Archived