Anyone From Majesty Leaving Boston 10/25

lady8_2004

i was on that ship that got back to boston on the 25th i have never considered myself claustrophobic until the last few nights on that ship i thought i was going to die that night. i was in bed sleeping and my friend came running to my room telling me we had to go that there was water and smoke everywhere and some guy was bleeding i was soooooo scared i will never set foot on a cruise ship ever again which is too bad because up until that happened i was really enjoying myself.

I left on the Majesty on the 25th. I believe NCL should of canceled that cruise. They were NOT ready to go back out there. Rugs wet, part of the ship closed. I was on the 4th floor and my room was flooded and had to go on the 6th fl with a smaller room. The service was horrible and the crew was not ready. I have been on that cruise two other times and had a ball and the crew was wonderful. I was very dissapointed as well as other passengers. I know people would of had a fit if the whole cruise was canceled but leaving was a mistake. I will never go on that cruise again.

They lost a suitcase on me, too. Never found it. It was put on the 4th floor that was flooded and what happended to it who knows!

We had to go threw that storm but not as bad as the passengers the week before. Lost a day and also had to go to the dockyard which is a horrible place to dock. The whole cruise was a waste of money..Wish they gave us vouchers for another cruise in the future, put the Majesty in drydock a week earlier to fix all the damange.

just to clear you up i found this site with a friend yesterday and we were both on the cruise and she posted under my name she was in bed and i was the friend that came in to tell her what was happening. and again shoreguy please dont insult my credibility when you dont know me

Archived