Need Help - Military F & F inside penalty price adjustment

dec2007w3boys

Finally spoke with a supervisor and was clearly told that because I did not book at the military rate at our original booking (even though my dad did and his cabin is tied to ours) he can't do anything for the military friends and family now that I am in penalty. I told him that is strange because others her are doing so. Here is where I need help - he said that if I provided him booking numbers - he would see what could be done if a situation was similar to mine. Now, I know what you are thinking, I don't think I would want to give my booking number out to a stranger, but if anyone is in the same situation and is willing to do so.... please email me at trindler at woh(dot)rr(do)com

AGain, if you were able to be tied to another cabin in your group and obtain the military friends and family rate while in penalty and our also feeling brave - I appreciate it!

One other thing - he clearly doesn't like cruise critic. :eek:

I called my PVP last month to inquire about the Military F&F since I wanted to book more than one room with the military rate. At that time, I was told by my PVP that it may start in Nov and recommended that I book then to grab the rooms I wanted and could then convert up to three rooms to the Military rates. My PVP said that she could not do it herself, but would submit it to a supervisor when the time came. I did not book until this month, but I definately think my PVP would have got it for me. She is great. Good luck!

I booked friday night at one cabin FF and one past guest. Found out the next day Carnival started the promo for FF so I called Monday, she did have to speak with the sup and came back twice trying to upgrade the rooms but I said no and they gave me the 66bucks.

Archived