Hello Saints & Sinnas!!!

Lilmatcat

Hey gang,

Just wanted to say "hi" to all the second-leggers. We sure wish we were there with you. It's raining back in Minnesota and I don't have a piano bar here, so I'm pretty lost right now. :confused:

I don't remember your exact itinerary, but I hope someone tipped a couple beers for me in a cabana at HMC and a few strawberry margaritas at GT.

Order me a Kahlua & Cream when you go see Damian tonight. It's funny -- I walk around all day with songs buzzing through my mind. What a blast that was!

Thinking of all of you!!

Vickie

P.S. Wanted to offer another belated Happy Anniversary to "Bad Doggie" and "Mis-Understood". :p

Hey gang,

Just wanted to say "hi" to all the second-leggers. We sure wish we were there with you. It's raining back in Minnesota and I don't have a piano bar here, so I'm pretty lost right now. :confused:

I don't remember your exact itinerary, but I hope someone tipped a couple beers for me in a cabana at HMC and a few strawberry margaritas at GT.

Order me a Kahlua & Cream when you go see Damian tonight. It's funny -- I walk around all day with songs buzzing through my mind. What a blast that was!

Thinking of all of you!!

Vickie

P.S. Wanted to offer another belated Happy Anniversary to "Bad Doggie" and "Mis-Understood". :p

Vickie I think we are the only two that read and post that were on the 1st leg. I sure wish I was with them on the 2nd leg. Our weather is not bad but I have to work tonight:(. I sure enjoyed meeting you and your sister. Can't wait until next year. Sandy

Vickie I think we are the only two that read and post that were on the 1st leg. I sure wish I was with them on the 2nd leg. Our weather is not bad but I have to work tonight:(. I sure enjoyed meeting you and your sister. Can't wait until next year. Sandy

I know, Sandy. We're a couple of poor ol' lonely souls. I just posted in case one of those Sinnas on the Destiny logs in to CC so they'll know we are thinking of them (and missing them!!). Maybe Duck will post from somewhere like he did at Paradise Beach.

I know, Sandy. We're a couple of poor ol' lonely souls. I just posted in case one of those Sinnas on the Destiny logs in to CC so they'll know we are thinking of them (and missing them!!). Maybe Duck will post from somewhere like he did at Paradise Beach.

They are probably having too much fun, which I am happy for them but sad for us. :(

Archived