Arcadia - steam room or sauna ?

milky-bar-man

Does anyone know whether theres a public steam room or sauna on Arcadia ? If not a public one, is there one in the pay-as-you-go spa ?

There is a free sauna just outside the door into the spa and in the spa itself there is a suite of rooms with the heated beds, they are all steam rooms.

:):)Happy Cruising:):)

:cool:

Dai

In the hydro pool area you pay £10 a day - a up market sauna and steam room in there like you get at a good private gym, do try it.

As Dai says heated moasic steam beds looking out to sea, a massive hydro pool with jets the size of a small swimming pool, and all very exclusive due to the entry admittance fee.

Arcadia has the best spa in the pando fleet.

I spent a lot of time in the Spa on Arcadia a few weeks ago.It was suggested to me by previous passengers to join for the whole cruise,on the first day.I did and saved a little money too.I loved the steam rooms ,they have a cold water tap and hose in them to cool off!The mosiac beds are a real luxury and you meet some really nice people there too!It is a very good Spa and well worth the money.

Regards

Kathie:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a total exaggeration Soletread, if there were that many it would nearly be a third of the passengers. Sailed on the Ventura the other week, I didn't see a dozen children all holiday. Also this thread is about steam and sauna rooms, your going off topic, and subjecting yourself to the wraith of Walt.

One good thing about Ventura both a free steamroom and sauna.

We are not getting in a dabate about which is best Arcadia/Ventura I am just informing you that Arcadia also has a free sauna /steam room AS WELL AS the best hydro pool in the fleet.... In reply to your comment above!

I like Ventura by the way, as well as Arcadia....

Thats a total exaggeration Soletread, if there were that many it would nearly be a third of the passengers. Sailed on the Ventura the other week, I didn't see a dozen children all holiday. Also this thread is about steam and sauna rooms, your going off topic, and subjecting yourself to the wraith of Walt.

Yes it may of been quieter when you were on there in school term time, but there have been reports of 800 children onboard in August school holidays so Soletred is not exaggerating.

I don't think that would be a problem? Don't think children are allowed in steam rooms and saunas anyway are they? Health and safety...

The problem is it is impossible to have a swim in any pool without kiddies jumping , splashing screeching etc so I read in these reviews coming on the cruise boards...in school holiday cruises - the only time you can have a quiet swim is 6am in the morning.. The kiddies even swim in the child-free bit and parents let them and staff ignore - so I have read!

Yes the swimming pools were crowded when I was on holiday, but as I said not with children. Can't expect anything else if there are 3,000 on board.

Not really, perhaps some designers might consider the capacity and design accordingly.

I would like to see the reports of 800 chidren on board, but I supose that if that figure is correct there will be problem about space in the sauna and steam room

Yet again an unqualified answer, no research, just spouting your opinion as though it is fact.

I HAVE researched the facts and during the summer holidays there are in fact on average 800 - 900 children onboard Ventura.

I actually have the exact number for the cruise we did in August, it is 842, quoted to me by a crew member from the ships manifest.

Yet again an unqualified answer, no research, just spouting your opinion as though it is fact.

I HAVE researched the facts and during the summer holidays there are in fact on average 800 - 900 children onboard Ventura.

I actually have the exact number for the cruise we did in August, it is 842, quoted to me by a crew member from the ships manifest.

well said.

I knew I had read that figure too on the cruise boards

Archived